Last Updated: June 23, 2015
Information we collect
Basic information which we gather from all visitors, as is common with most websites, includes:
- Date & Time of visit
- Referring webpage
- Basic Browser & System Information
- IP address & Location
Additional information which may be requested from customers:
- Forum Profile (if applicable)
- Copy of government issued ID
- Other information to verify authorization of payment
How we may use your information
- To personalize & enhance your visiting experience
- In the cause of payment fraud, information collected from you will be used in a cause against you to relevant payment processors, The IC3, and any other applicable authorities.
Who has access to the information
- We do not share or release any of your information with third parties [Except in the cause of fraud]
- Your private information is handled only by the site manager and, if applicable, any sales representative involved with your order
Payments Through G2A
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “G2A Pay services provider”) to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected]